KLIA East@Labu – Part 2
My personal perspective on how the future of Bandar Enstek-KLIA East and surroundings will look like…
Here are another facts:
– Enstek previously stands for ENS (or NS)-Negeri Sembilan, TE-Technology, K(or C)-Coridor or Negeri Sembilan Technology Coridor.
– Works at Education Complex already started and schedule to be completed on 2011-2013.
– There are about 7 Hi-tech industries already operated or planned in Bandar Enstek.
– ERL Line already planned in the Bandar Enstek’s Masterplan since before the proposed KLIA East. (Tabung Haji owns 40% of shares in ERL)
– Nearby the Airport is Kg LBJ – The home for the Instant Millionaires..:)
– Sime Darby owns Kota Seriemas. When fully developed, both (Bandar Enstek and Kota Seriemas) will merge and become a new township (As big as Subang Jaya).